Cyber Services, Inc. offers hosted and managed Exchange 2013. Users of older versions of Exchange as well as POP email users will benefit from the enhanced features of Exchange 2013. Some of the reasons why it outperforms the previous:
- Full browser support for a variety of browsers including Internet Explorer and Safari
- Larger mailbox options – 25GB of storage for Standard Plans
- Enhanced features of OWA 2013 with conversation style messaging
Because you rely on email as one of the most important means of communication, you want to choose a provider that can offer the most secure infrastructure available.
- We offer a 99.999 percent uptime service level agreement.
- We will manage your user accounts for you.
- ActiveSync for Windows mobile, iPhones and Droid OS devices.
- Backed by a SAS 70 Type II audited location.
- Both Outlook (for PC) and Entourage (for Mac) support.
- Free Outlook Web Access (OWA) 2013.
More and more businesses and individuals are making the switch to hosted Exchange. Lower costs, better security and the ability to re-deploy IT staff for other projects and initiatives are attractive advantages of the Software-as-a-Service model. When you’re ready to evaluate your options, contact Cyber Services about how you or your business can benefit.